Thursday, August 5, 2010

Why I started this blog...

My dogs and my cats are my family, they are the reason I go to work each day. Some of you feel the same way.
Recently, I have been exploring positive animal behaviour materials and I know that some of my friends have too. We have been reading some of the same books, going to lectures, seminars, struggling with similar issues with our dogs and some with our cats.
I work with dogs and cats all day long and then come home to my own. It pains me to leave them each morning and I am delighted to see them when I get home.
I spend time with dogs and cats and, sometimes I have funny stories to tell. Sometimes I see things that delight me and others that disturb me.
So, I am going to start off with just this: read the blog if you want. Comment on my musings and observations and PLEASE share with me some things you are seeing, thinking and feeling.
I have friends who know each other and some who don't. I end up having similar conversations with all. Here we can 'get on the same page' and share. Hopefully, we can make the lives of our companion animals even better this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment